I’m a Virtual Assistant who provides remote support to consultants, freelancers and small business owners. I can complete a variety of administrative, technical and creative task virtually that enables business owners to concentrate on their business and customers.
I have a Master degree in Management and Industrial Engineering with a background in IT and management and I love using productivity tools. I have built my experience and skills through working within the industrial and health sectors and in various professional roles such as Management Assistant, Production Planner, Logistics Coordinator and IT analyst.
I enjoy learning new things and can adapt quickly to new working practices. I am confident, organised and capable of working under pressure. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem-solving and a drive to see projects through to completion.
I'm your back up plan when you're too busy to do it all!
Unlike a full-time employee, I am available to you only when you need me, and unlike a temporary employee, I guarantee you the same great service from the same people every time. Best of all, I save you time and money.
- Strong customer focus combined with a proven commitment to the achievement of targets and business objectives.
- Strong coordinating, planning and problem-solving abilities.
- Confident working with great attention to detail.
- Work experience with HTML/CSS, Databases, Microsoft Office tools and Abode tools.
- I speak English and Portuguese.
I'm based in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK but I'm working with clients worldwide. Although my services are virtual, I make it a point to meet with all local clients.
Benefits of a Virtual Assistant
- No recruitment, Tax or NI costs
- No need to provide office space or equipment
- Flexibility by only using my services when you need to
- Enables business owners to focus on developing and growing their business
- Gain back time in the evenings and weekends to relax
- Bring additional skills to your business